Sunday, July 24, 2011

Me and My Blog

I'm Garrett, a 19 year old student at Valparaiso University who enjoys following politics and needs a place to post his thoughts. This blog is that place. I will try to write here weekly about any issue that I think needs to be addressed. With all the corruption, lies, and cover-ups going on in the government today, I think people need to know another side other than the big news channels opinions. Most of my posts will have to do with 2nd Amendment(right to bear arms), but I will also make posts on economic issues such as the debt ceiling and jobs. Also, I am going to try and reply to comments and messages sent to me, so if you feel like I need to know something or need something explained more in depth just send me an email or post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment